duminică, 12 iunie 2011

Travelling through the United States

If I want to travel by plane, I definitely took a low cost air ticket but I wanted a long journey on boat. So, I flew by plane with ticket won in a contest, up to Barcelona. I boarded here two days later on a ship will go into transatlantic cruise. I don't flew with the plane until, so was an interesting moment for me. I felt like I flew with own wings. In time when I were in barcelona I visited the statue of Christopher Columbus and the largest aquarium in the Mediterranean. I liked some things I discovered along the way such as customs of the people, their clothing, Barcelona as a city organization. Usually i am interested in talking to strangers because in this way discover the opinions, lifestyles, international joke, and is a way to express myself and develop my vocabulary easier. We had a small problem with boat boarding , but I'll talk about it later

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Say Something

Categories

Followers

Labels

Advertising

Advertising

Advertising