luni, 13 iunie 2011

Barcelona's women

Travelling trought the United States

The car  stopped. I fell in front of a hotel with a female name. Olivia plaza's name. I was impressed by his position but did not spend the night there because it was too expensive for me. All I wanted was a roof over my head for a night. Nothing more. It was still early and we had enough time to look for the host. I had forgotten night in Barcelona when it had booked itinerary. So it is that I did not know where I'll stay the night. A guy playing the guitar at a street corner some Latin American songs. I stopped a few minutes to listen and I liked what I heard. I heard a few choruses of Gipsy
king and this also liked.But what I saw was a woman on motorcycle.I invited her on the back, but I could not accept because of the baggage. In addition, I would not want anything to happen to me, not knowing the language and the people there. Although a few sentences I could tie. I caught a little of the Spanish soap operas when I was little. But as with English, I can not express. All going on side-streets, I was hungry so I stopped to eat something. I did not know if I order something traditional or regular food order.But the waitress helped me with filling and relatively inexpensive menu choose it for me. I ate quietly for an hour, watch people who were most tourists. Finally when we ordered dessert, a lady came by my side. He sat down and tried to chat with me. I answered in English when she said "hola. " But she continued to speak to me in Spanish. I did not understand still he said because he spoke quickly enough for me, but I understood that it was available to me. NO I replied briefly, and then said "no Abla espaniola". She finally left, but I probably left thinking that prostitution is rife worldwide. It was my fault that I don't left things at a hotel because I looked like a tourist drawing attention to myself.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Say Something

Categories

Followers

Labels

Advertising

Advertising

Advertising